Medicardium EDTA chelation Detoxification Suppositories
Medicardium Chelation Detoxification Suppositories are easy to use and remove heavy metals from the comfort of your home. Keep reading to know everything about Reviews on Medicardium Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA, How it Works, Side Effects, Ingredients, etc.
We live in a world full of toxins. In some way or the other, we are constantly exposed to a large number of toxins daily from smoking cigarette, cosmetics, new paint smell, soap, detergent, even drinking water and several other sources. These toxins accumulate over time, leading to a need to detoxify the body and live a superbly healthy life. RemedyLink distributes custom-made detoxification products including Medicardium from Balanced Health Today.
Medicardium EDTA Chelation Therapy comes in a suppository form to safely remove toxic heavy metals like Mercury, Lead, Aluminum, etc. from the body.
Table of Content
- How Medicardium in Suppository Form Has a Distinct Advantage?
- Why Use EDTA Suppositories? How Medicardium Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA Suppositories Work?
- About RemedyLink Medicardium Suppositories
- How Medicardium EDTA Chelation therapy Works to Detoxify Heavy Metals?
- Medicardium Suppositories Benefits
- Unique Effect Of Medicardium Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA Suppositories
- Medicardium Suppositories Ingredients
- Directions for Use
- Medicardium EDTA Chelation Suppositories Protocol
- Medicardium Suppositories Side Effects
- Where to buy Medicardium Suppositories ?
- Medicardium Suppositories Reviews
- Medicardium Testimonial
How Medicardium In Suppository Form Has A Distinct Advantage?
For over five decades, EDTA is successfully used to detoxify metals such as mercury, lead, aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, uranium and nickel from the body. Medicardium suppository with Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA has a unique advantage over both oral EDTA supplements and IV chelation. Let’s discuss them further.
Traditional Oral EDTA chelation therapy chelates only the essential nutrient minerals in your digestive tract. This makes them unavailable in other parts of the body and removes them from the other end, while body absorbing 5% or less to detoxify toxic metals. Also, EDTA, when taken orally, attaches to nutrient minerals in the digestive tract rather than to toxic metals in the bloodstream. This limits the EDTA benefit being passed to the bloodstream and throughout the cells of the body.
IV Chelation is a good therapy involving needles and a large dose of EDTA. This form is expensive, mandates visit a doctor, plus does not endure in the body for more than a few hours.
As against Oral EDTA chelation and IV Chelation – EDTA Chelation suppository therapy is quick, convenient, economical, highly effective and comfortable to perform privately at home.
Medicardium EDTA suppositories are well-absorbed (chances are 60% or more) via the veins in the rectal area. It also supports the body in the mobilization of soft tissue dystrophic calcium. The Magnesium and potassium content helps reduce the “fight or flight” response of the body.
Why Use EDTA Suppositories? How Medicardium Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA Suppositories Work?
Aging can cause bones and teeth to lose calcium, and accumulate it into the unwanted areas like arteries, muscles, joints, and organs.
Calcium when enters a muscle cell enables contraction, which is a good function. But, after the calcium has done its task, the cell has a ‘calcium pump’ that pushes the calcium out of the cell, from which it attaches to the area it belongs, like the bones. Aging causes the cell’s calcium pumps to be less efficient, resulting in calcium build up in the soft tissues and muscles. This leads to disorders such as atherosclerosis, muscle stiffness, arthritis, and fibromyalgia. In worst conditions, it can also cause kidney stones, gallstones, calcium deposits in the prostate, women’s breasts and even in pituitary glands. In addition, excess calcium in the blood can cause an increased thickness of the blood causing blood clots and sluggish circulation.
The creator of Medicardium EDTA Chelation Suppositories Therapy, Spencer Feldman suggests that it reverses the aging effects of calcium buildup in soft tissues and joints. The magnesium/Di-Potassium EDTA in Medicardium works by first attaching to calcium and chelating it out of the soft tissues and blood. This causes the calcium balance to alter the blood and making the body think it has too little calcium. The body starts its function to store calcium. The EDTA drops the calcium which the body catches and passes to the bones and teeth where it actually belongs. Meanwhile, the EDTA also holds the toxic heavy metals and safely removes them out of the body.
About RemedyLink Medicardium Suppositories
Medicardium Detoxification Suppositories can help the body eliminate a variety of heavy toxins in a safe and gentle way. EDTA and Medicardium EDTA Chelation Therapy, developed by Spencer Feldman is the ultimate detoxifier of heavy metals. These are extensively used to help the body cleanse heavy metals such as lead, arsenic, mercury, uranium, aluminum, cadmium and nickel.
EDTA is poorly absorbed orally and works best as a detoxification suppository. Medicardium EDTA Suppositories are the safe and easy alternative to traditional IVs. It effectively supports the body in dealing with calcifications of the soft tissues and joints. Medicardium Detox Suppositories Supplement from Balanced Health Today may help eliminate the following heavy metals –
How Medicardium EDTA Chelation therapy Works to Detoxify Heavy Metals?
Heavy Metals like Mercury, Lead, Aluminum, Arsenic, Cadmium, and Nickel can accumulate in your body and a need to get rid of these elements arise. To remove Heavy Metals from the body, it is important to have a proper blood circulation.
- Proper Blood Circulation – Diseases associated with lifestyle, toxins, infections, unhealthy diet, stress and aging can cause the arteries to become brittle and filled with plaque. This, in turn, thickens the blood and become harder to move. Blood clogging in arteries and veins can cause various ailments, including heart attack which is the leading cause of death in America. If you are in doubt that you might be suffering from circulatory problems or simply wish to increase and maintain your vitality, then ask your doctor if chelation could help you.
- Mercury – Accumulation of mercury can happen from many different sources such as chewing gum, smoking, acidic saliva, grinding of the teeth at night or drinking hot liquids. Mercury accumulates in the brain, heart, kidneys and endocrine glands can cause depression, auto-immune diseases, memory loss, tremors, anemia and heart attack. EDTA is scientifically proven to bind to mercury and remove from the body.
- Aluminum – Aluminum is found in drinking water, baking powder, feminine hygiene products, cow and soy milk, aluminum foils, pots, and pans. It accumulates in the skin, bones, brain, and kidneys and can cause Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. EDTA has been scientifically proven to bind with aluminum and help the body get rid of it.
- Lead – Human body is exposed to lead via paint, cosmetics, plastics, batteries, gasoline, insecticides, pottery glaze and soldered pipes. It accumulates in the liver, kidney, bones, and brain causing various pathological conditions like lowering of the IQ, fatigue, irritability, insomnia, reduced attention, stomach discomfort and poor muscle coordination. EDTA is known to have properties which can help remove lead from the body.
- Barium – It is usually found in soaps, ceramics, paper, glass, plastics, pesticides, dyes, fuel additives, rubber, and paint. Barium toxicity can cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, and vomiting. EDTA based suppositories can help your body get rid of Barium.
- Nickel – Nickel is found in stainless steel cutlery, batteries, pots and pans, coins and dental fillings. It can accumulate in the brain, bones, kidney, liver, lungs and immune system, causing genetic damage or cancer. Using EDTA based suppositories can help your body get rid of nickel.
- Arsenic – Human body exposes to arsenic via cigarette smoke, laundry detergent, beer, seafood and regular drinking water, causing headaches, confusion, and sleepiness. EDTA based suppositories can help eliminates arsenic from the body.
- Cadmium – Human body most exposes to Cadmium in the workplace where cadmium products are made. But, the general public is also exposed to Cadmium from cigarette smoke or eating cadmium contaminated foods. Cadmium can damage the lungs, cause kidney disease, and may irritate the digestive tract. EDTA based suppositories are proven to bind to and remove Cadmium from the body.
- Uranium – Uranium is a radioactive metal which emits high quantities of beta and gamma radiations. Also, it disintegrates into the lead over time causing various health problems. Since Hiroshima and Nagasaki, over 2,000 nuclear tests are conducted throughout the world casting high quantities of uranium in the atmosphere. The events of Chernobyl, Three Mile Island, and Fukushima have polluted the earth a lot of radioactive debris, causing cancer, birth defects, and radiation poisoning. EDTA is scientifically proven to bind to Uranium and remove it from the body.
Medicardium Suppositories Benefits
- EDTA attaches to heavy metals and safely removes them
- It helps detoxify heavy metals like lead, mercury, cadmium, uranium, arsenic, aluminum, barium and nickel
- Increase circulation throughout the body by restoring flexibility to arteries
- Supplement Magnesium and Potassium to balance excess Calcium
- Assist in removing calcium buildup in soft tissues
- Scientifically proven to remove heavy metals from the body
- Completely absorbed within 45 minutes
Unique Effect Of Medicardium Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA Suppositories
Medicardium EDTA chelation suppositories are specially formulated to not only remove toxic heavy metals from the body but provide myriad of health benefits.
Medicardium is a custom-built Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA formula. It supplements magnesium and potassium that helps alleviate stress, anxiety and body tension while promoting deep relaxation. These minerals also offer important anti-aging benefits.
Medicardium provides a relaxing effect because of its unique use of Magnesium di-Potassium as an EDTA carrier. The magnesium and potassium directly get absorb into the bloodstream and re-sets the autonomic nervous system, from sympathetic (‘fight-or-flight’) to parasympathetic (‘rest and digest’) mode. The human body in parasympathetic mode feels happier and relaxes, and the body repair renews and digests and absorbs food better.
Medicardium Suppositories Ingredients
Medicardium suppositories contain magnesium di-potassium EDTA, a patented ingredient designed to support the body in removing heavy metals. It contains ingredients such as Magnesium di-potassium EDTA 365 mg, cocoa butter, and white wax. Medicardium includes a base of cocoa butter instead of chemical matrices (such as Methocel). It contains no chemical stabilizers or fillers.
- Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA – This ingredient is safe for adults who are on a sodium-restricted diet, and for those who use calcium channel blockers since it is calcium free. All users of Medicardium are suggested to take a calcium supplement 12 hours after using the product. This is because Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA in it can help mobilize dystrophic calcium from the body soft tissues. This is safe and effective for use in young people whose veins are underdeveloped for intravenous therapies.
- White Wax – White Bee’s Wax is highly valuable to use in medicinal salves and ointments because of its purity. It is generally used in medicinal salves as a thickening agent.
- Cocoa Butter – It contains organic Cocoa Butter as a base of Suppository
Medicardium Suppositories Directions for Use
Use one chilled suppository every other day. You may use more if you feel rushed. It is for rectal use only.
Medicardium EDTA Chelation Suppositories Protocol
There are three different ‘levels’ from which a user may choose to decide on the number of suppositories to use.
- Level one – In level one the customer will have to use 15 boxes of suppositories which is equivalent to the 15 I.V. chelation sessions. It has helped to achieve 90% decrease in cancer and the 86% reduction in heart attacks. This level is best for customers who want to improve their health or avoid death by these two diseases.
- Level two – In level two, the customer will have to use suppositories based on their age. A customer will have to consider their age in years and subtract twenty (with a minimum of 15). For instance, a 55-year-old customer would use 35 boxes, but a 25-year-old should use 15 boxes). This level is best for customers who want to go beyond just avoiding diseases and create vibrant health. This usage will help remove much of the heavy toxic metals and pathologic calcium that has accumulated in their bodies for years. It will help repair enzyme pathways, restore blood flow and the regulatory systems become more efficient.
- Level three – Those customers will opt for level three, who want to create good health as well as maintain it throughout their lives. Level three involves, using one suppository every third day for life.
Following are the three protocols to decide the frequency of suppositories a client may choose –
- Protocol one – If the customer is in good health, take one suppository every third day, which means one box a month.
- Protocol two – If the customer wants to resolve immediate problems like diabetic leg ulcers or fibromyalgia pain, take the product every day for a few days. This protocol will accelerate the effect and once the situation betters, the customer should follow protocol one for maintenance.
- Protocol three – If the customer is in an immediately life-threatening condition like coronary disease or about to lose a limb due to diabetic complications) then take the product as often as twice or three times a day for a few days.
One box of ten 365 mg Medicardium suppositories is equal to only one 3 gram I.V. But a single 3-gram I.V makes 95% of the EDTA gone in 6 hours, and with 10 suppositories, the EDTA remains in the body for much longer.
Medicardium Suppositories Side Effects
There are no reports of any adverse side effects from customers of using Medicardium Suppositories. But Medicardium is calcium free EDTA that may temporarily lower blood calcium, causing symptoms of calcium deficiency. Hypocalcaemia can make users experience fatigue, leg cramps or changes in heart rhythm. So consider adding calcium, zinc, chromium, manganese, and cobalt in supplemental form. Also take two teaspoons of calcium in a glass of water immediately and 1 teaspoon 12 hours before and after Medicardium usage.
In addition, Medicardium is a salt, so people with active hemorrhoids may experience stinging. So, coat it with Vaseline before use or use another suppository first, wait 5 minutes then take Medicardium. Also, the cocoa butter from the other suppository will coat the colon and help in stinging. If Medicardium still causes stinging that lasts for more than a few minutes, stop using it for a few days and allow the area to heal.
Medicardium Suppositories Where To Buy?
Buy Medicardium Detox Suppository Supplement Online from its official website balancedhealthtoday.com. Make your purchase here to avail the following benefits –
- Best Price and Best discount
- Exclusive Special offers tab to know ongoing deals
- Free shipping
- Sale Activated, Save up to $200.
Medicardium coupon codes and special offers are available time to time on the various website. Currently, Buy Medicardium Suppositories on sale – buy 3 or more Medicardium Suppositories boxes to save up to $200. Medicardium Amazon is not available but you can buy Medicardium on eBay.com.
Medicardium Suppositories Price
Medicardium Suppositories at Best Price is available at its official website balancedhealthtoday.com–
- 1 Box – Regular price $99.00 – Sale price $89.00
- 3 Boxes ($79.00 each) – Regular price $297.00 – Sale price $237.00
- 6 Boxes ($69.00 each) – Regular price $534.00 – Sale price $414.00
- 12 Boxes ($69.00 each) – Regular price $1068.00 – Sale price $828.00
- It is strictly for rectal use only.
- Pregnant or lactating women must consult physician before use
- People undergoing treatment for a medical condition or using nutritional supplements or nutraceuticals must inform physician before use.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not use if the suppositories are open or damaged
- Store in a cool place 8° to 15°C (46° to 59°F) or refrigerate
Medicardium Suppositories Reviews
There are not many Medicardium Reviews available online from its users. However, from few reviews it can be said that Medicardium suppository can help users get a better sleep, allowing them to wake up feeling refreshed and energetic. Some people experienced a de-stressing effect, giving a calm and happy feeling while also providing a more clear thinking.
Some users say Medicardium Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA Chelation suppositories are not only useful for heavy metal detoxification but are of great benefit for cardiovascular health, male erectile function, stress relief and anti-aging. It is highly effective, economical and safe option compared to IV chelation and oral EDTA.
Its official website or any other retail affiliates does not display many Medicardium Suppositories Testimonials.
Lisa tried Medicardium for the very first time and woke up feeling better. She noticed the tightness in the neck was greatly reduced. Lisa adds to feeling a little better mentally too. She admits to thinking negatively most maybe because of the heavy toxic metals in the body but now she feels more positive than before.
Medicardium Suppositories FAQs
What is the best way to store and use this product?
Medicardium can be stored in the refrigerator and best used when cold.
How many suppositories do one box contains?
Each box contains 10 suppositories that may last up to a month.
When and How to use this suppository?
Always use the suppositories in the evening, after removing bowel at least once that day before use. You must coat it with sufficient Vaseline for lubrication before use, to avoid stinging.
How soon will the suppository absorb to feel the difference?
80% of the suppository will get absorbed within 15 minutes and the rest in 30 minutes. It is suggested to use the bathroom only after an hour but if it is urgent then go after 15 minutes as you already received most of the benefit.
Do I need to take any supplements along with the chelation?
Along with the toxic metals that chelation removes, it also takes out some calcium, zinc, and chromium. Thus, it is recommended to take a multi-mineral supplement in the morning to keep a balance in the body.
Medicardium EDTA chelation suppositories are superior in effectiveness, safety, quality, and price compared to another detox supplement. It helps increase blood circulation as well as detoxifies body from heavy metals. Try Medicardium heavy metal detox suppository supplement today to live healthy forever.