Are you looking for a natural toothpaste that works? I was too until I approached the Revitin Prebiotic Toothpaste. But to my surprise, it actually tasted better than any other toothpaste I have tried and it works better also Moreover, it’s absolutely safe to ingest and doesn’t contains any harsh chemicals or detergents, unlike other toothpaste. In short, it is a natural therapeutic solution that gently cleanses and beautifies your smile with a natural mix of antioxidants and minerals. Further, read on to know more about Revitin Prebiotic Toothpaste and its reviews. Also check out its ingredients, benefits and other major details…
About Revitin Prebiotic Toothpaste
This Revitin Toothpaste is a proprietary formula made by dentists Der.Gerry Curatola and Dr.David Shuch. It is a mix of nutritional building blocks, including vitamins and minerals that are known to strengthen the gums.
What is prebiotics and how it is helpful at maintaining the oral function?
Both probiotics and prebiotic bacteria are highly important for our general health. But, here we would be talking about prebiotics. It is a non-digestible fiber compound that plays a major role in the nutrient absorption. Equally, they help in balancing the good oral flora in the mouth. Mainly because, if the protective oral flora is destroyed then harmful bacteria may proliferate and can build a disease-causing state.
Revitin Prebiotic Toothpaste benefits
This Revitin Prebiotic is something more than a toothpaste as it is specially designed to preserve the good bacterial colony in the mouth.
- Works as a natural defense in the mouth.
- It is free from chemicals, detergents, additives, artificial colors, sweetener dyes or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
- Equally, promotes clean breath and helps the tired, damaged gums.
- Reduces swollen gums.
- Also, restores the gum’s firmness.
- Prevents canker sores
- Works at removing the stains by leaving a bright clean shine (while lowering the harmful plaques).
- Above all, leaves a fresh, citrus taste in the mouth that’s very pleasant and does not irritate or burn the mouth at all.
Revitin Prebiotic Toothpaste ingredients
Purified Water, Calcium Carbonate, Dental Silica, Tangerine Oil, Lemon Oil, Non-GMO Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Cranberry Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, MSM, CoQ10, Quillaja Saponaria Extract, Chondrus Crispus (seaweed), Non-GMO Stevia Leaf Extract.
- Dental Silica – This is a cleaning element that comes in the form of a smoothing cleaning pebble. Equally, it is purely safe to eat and easily passes through the GI tract without any microbial or biological activity.
- MSM – MSM is an organic sulfur component that detoxifies your mouth at the cellular level. Equally, it rebuilds the new connective tissues and structures.
- Xanthum Gum – This gum is derived from a probiotic ferment. It is quite helpful in balancing the oral ecology leading to a better oral health.
- Chondrus Crispus (seaweed) – Another prebiotic, used to balance the natural ecology in the mouth.
- Vitamin C – One of the essential vitamins used by the gums and the probiotics. Equally, there’s a particular form of vitamin c in the mouth (known as Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate). It gives protection against bacterias that are involved in gingivitis and caries.
- Non-GMO Vegetable Glycerin – This is a natural component obtained in a clear, odorless liquid. It is an excellent source of fatty acid that is considered best for maintaining the oral microbiome.
- Lemon oil – Generally, lemon oil extracted from the low dose essential oil has a positive impact on the natural oral health.
Other Major Ingredients
- Quillaja Saponaria Extract – Used as a natural foaming factor in most of the naturally carbonated drinks. It is mainly beneficial at breaking the biofilms in the mouth. Thus, serving as a general cleansing agent.
- Vitamin E – This fat-soluble component contains certain antioxidant properties for carrying a healthy oral function.
- Calcium Carbonate – Calcium Carbonate is a salt, present in large amounts in nature. The pure form added in this solution is extracted from the oyster shells. This extract is so pure that it can be even used by persons with shellfish allergies.
- Tangerine oil – This Tangerine oil is a low dose essential oil, obtained from Tangerine fruit. It gives positive effects on the oral environment.
- CoQ10 – One of the naturally occurring coenzymes, present in every plant and animal cell. It works at suppressing the advanced periodontal inflammation.
- Cranberry seed oil – This Cranberry oil has essential fatty acid that helps in supporting a healthy oral microbiome.
- Non-GMO Stevia Leaf Extract – Stevia is a mix of phytonutrients, minerals, vitamins and trace elements. Thus, it is highly nutritional for maintaining the healthy gums and teeth. It helps with cavities, gingivitis, tooth decay and mouth sores. Equally, it suppresses the development of the infectious organisms and promotes the growth of healthy probiotics.
How to use this Revitin Prebiotic Toothpaste?
Well, the usage is quite simple. Just take a pea-sized toothbrush on to the brush and clean your teeth in the morning hours and one time before going to bed.
Revitin Prebiotic Toothpaste side effects
Well, there are no side effects in using this Revitin Toothpaste as the formula is absolutely safe containing no harmful chemicals or artificial foaming agents. Equally, it does not contain any peroxides, sodium lauryl or sweeteners in it. However, it is used by more than 1000’s of customers around the globe and they have not reported any side effects for this product, yet.
Revitin Prebiotic Toothpaste reviews – What customers are saying about this product?
Overall, you will find only positive reviews mentioned for this toothpaste. Thus, it has been rated with 5 out of 5 stars from most of the regular users. Equally, with Revitin, some are saying that there is a no replacement for a clear, healthy mouth. Further, mentioned below are few honest user reviews for your reference. Let’s have a look at them…
- Toni Walker says “I have been using this toothpaste from the past couple of days and after using it, my mouth is feeling more clearer and healthier than before. Thus, I have discarded my old fluoride toothpaste. Moreover, the flavor is good with a light citrus smell. However, I have requested my daughter to try the same…”
- Alicia John says “I love this toothpaste. It has provided me the needed positive results.”
- Thomas Paul says “Revitin is great as it nourishes my mouth to a state of balance. Overall, a wonderful mix of vitamin C, vitamin E, coenzyme q 10 and cranberry extract.”
- Diana Albert says “It doesn’t burn or irritate the skin. So, I don’t have to rush to rinse my mouth with a cold water.”
- Carol Mattews says “All I would say that the product is great. Nothing much to express more…”
Where to buy this Revitin Prebiotic Toothpaste? – Revitin Prebiotic for sale
The product is available online only. Hence, you can directly purchase this toothpaste from the manufacturer’s website at www.revitin.com. They are available at a much cheaper rate with many discount and promo offers.
You will find them in different packs namely:
- A single tube of 6.5 oz.
- Equally, a subscription pack of 3 tubes for 3 months (generally delivered 4 times a year).
- Family pack of 3 tubes available at a discounted price.
- Further, it is worth to visit their website for more information on this product and other major details associated.
Revitin Prebiotic Toothpaste Amazon
Yes, this prebiotic toothpaste is available at amazon.com. It has been rated with 5/5 stars from most of the users who have come across this toothpaste. Equally, it is safe and is available at a much affordable price.
Discount, Coupon and Promo offers
All in all, you can attain up to 25% off on a purchase of this prebiotic toothpaste. Besides, other offers include $15 off on purchase of every single tube, free shipping for the first time buyers, $13.50 off on every tube of family pack and 20% off on initial sign up. Other than this, you may also log in with your email address for all the latest deals and upcoming new offers. So hurry up! Never miss them out…
Frequently asked questions
Who can use this Revitin Prebiotic Toothpaste?
Well, the toothpaste is absolutely safe. It can be used by anyone with:
- Severe bad breath troubles.
- For people who wish to remove stains from their teeth.
- People with ulcers or feel irritating sensations while cleaning their teeth.
- Individuals who hate using chemicals to clean their bodies.
Does the product work really? What if I couldn’t find the expected results?
Actually, there are only a few chances that you will return this product. Mainly, because there are so many benefits associated with this prebiotic toothpaste. But, still, if you are unsatisfied with the results obtained, then you may return this paste at the earliest. There’s a 30 days return policy available on this solution – that too with a full refund.
Is the product available at the eBay stores?
No, currently this toothpaste is not available at the eBay stores. Hence, you may buy from its official website directly.
I have some personal doubts and queries regarding Revitin Prebiotic. So, where should I contact?
Well, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your doubts and queries will be answered by their customer representative.
What is their contact address?
Yes, the contact address of Revitin is:
300 Park Ave Suite 13117
New York City, NY 10022
Hope this article could provide you a better insight on Revitin Prebiotic Toothpaste. There are many kinds of toothpaste available in the market that claims to be natural, still, they are known to give the negative side-effects. But, this Revitin Prebiotic is an exception. It is a healthy mix of natural components, without any detergent or harmful ingredients added to it. So, buy them today itself and don’t forget to share your valuable comments with us…