Sealy Posturepedic Sayer Collection Plush
Sealy Posturepedic Mattresses are above and beyond industry standards to ensure durability. Also, all Sealy mattresses are proudly made in the USA, and are rigorously tested for quality, comfort, and support. Their design, manufacturing, and leadership, will help Sealy continue its legacy for years to come.
Superior construction, comfort, and great craftsmanship define Sealy Posturepedic Mattresses. Sealy offers beds for the Hospitality industry as well as regular residential use. All Sealy mattresses feature their unique Posturepedic technology. In the business for over 100 years, Sealy offers a wide range of mattresses on sale ranging in price and quality. Their product line consists of innerspring, memory foam and hybrid beds. Keep reading for the complete Sealy Posturepedic Mattress Reviews.
Sealy Posturepedic Mattresses – History and Introduction
Set up in 1881 by Daniel Haynes in the town of Sealy, Texas, US his business grew exponentially, leading to many innovations and several patents. In 1889, he invented the machine that compressed cotton. Started as a cotton gin builder producing a cotton-filled mattress, 65 years later in 1952 Posturepedic Technology was born.
Sealy’s thrust to innovation has no end. Introduction of Posturepedic technology mattresses, first mattress company to display and advertise a king size bed, reinventing the innerspring coil and the box spring, patenting various groundbreaking technologies, and more are part of Sealy’s success story. In addition, the posture channels and pressure relief inlay designed mattresses to relieve pressure points that cause tossing and turning made a lot of difference in the industry.
Today the company owns and operates 25 bedding plants in the U.S. They produce innerspring and foundation component parts as well as latex material. For over three decades, Sealy is at the top in US market share list and is committed to helping the world sleep better.
Sealy Posturepedic Mattress Difference – Posturepedic Technology
Every Sealy Line of mattresses features Posturepedic Technology. With their experience and innovations, they have developed technology to deliver deep besieged support on beds. This exclusive Technology was developed with the help of orthopedic specialists to deliver reinforced targeted support right where you need it the most.
While sleeping 50% of your body weight rests in the middle of the bed. Hence, they engineered Posturepedic Technology to reinforce the center to support your back and core. It targets the heaviest part of your body to support and remain level while you sleep.
What Is A Sealy Posturepedic Mattress?
Sealy Posturepedic collection is available for both residential and commercial/ Hospitality industry use.
Sealy Posturepedic Mattress for Residence/ Home
Sealy Posturepedic residential mattresses are available in three constructions – Innerspring, foam, and hybrid. Each of this bed offers unique comfort and feel. Innerspring gives you a traditional “sleep-on-top” feeling, while foam gives you a slight, “sink-in” feeling. While Hybrid mattress construction is a combination of both innerspring and foam.
All these mattresses have different features and benefits and are available in the varied price range. Some beds feature Posturepedic Technology to deliver targeted support, while some include Chill Cooling Technology to provide a more comfortable sleep, and much more.
Sealy Posturepedic Mattress for Hospitality Industry Now available for Retail
Sealy Posturepedic Commercial Collections is available for select and full-service properties. However, mileswhileyousleep.com is an authorized online distributor of Sealy, Stearns & Foster, and other beds for the hospitality industry. Through this website, customers can buy Sealy Models that are produced specifically for the Hospitality industry. You can enjoy the same beds you must have experienced in the world’s top hotels and resorts at your home. These Mattresses are not the same Sealy beds available in stores.
All these mattresses offer the perfect balance of comfort and support to ensure a great night’s sleep. Sealy’s top sleep experts had designed five collections with durable components for commercial use– Sayer, Glennon, Selwyn, Sedley and Lovell. Their design ensures each bed feels like new every night, by making a good impression and minimizing body impressions. These mattress collections have outperformed the competition and have received raving reviews from most sleepers.
Sealy Posturepedic Models
Sealy Posturepedic Residential Mattresses are available in Three Models
- Sealy Posturepedic Innerspring Mattress – Sealy Response line collection mattress’s exclusive technique uses additional foam in the mattress quilt middle area for reinforced support at the core where it is most needed. It provides the support that holds you. Price of a Sealy Posturepedic Mattress Innerspring starts from $599 (Queen Size)
- Sealy Posturepedic Memory Foam Mattress – Sealy Conform line premier construction uses denser memory foam in the top layer middle area for providing the right support at the right place. It provides the support that hugs you. Price starts at $1099 (Queen Size)
- Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Mattress – Sealy Hybrid line beds use additional memory foam and more coils in the middle are for tough targeted support in the right area. It provides the support that holds as well as hugs you. Starting at $1099 (Queen Size)
Sealy Posturepedic Commercial Mattresses is a collection of Five Models
- Sayer – The Sayer Collection is Sealy’s level 1 model featuring durable components and all gel-infused foams, for the first time in the hospitality industry. It is available in Plush, Firm & Plush Pillowtop comfort options.
- Glennon – The Sealy Glennon Collection is level 2 models with memory foam. They feature enhanced durability, gel-infused memory foams, and rich fabrics. It is available in plush, firm and Cushion Firm Euro Pillowtop comfort options.
- Selwyn – The Selwyn Collection from Sealy is level 3 models with memory foam and thicker comfort layers. It features durability, gel-infused memory foams, and best cover materials. It is available in plush, firm & pillowtop comfort options.
- Sedley – The Sealy Sedley Collection features heavy-duty, comfort-enhancing components—and two sides for maximum product life. It is available in plush, firm & plush Euro pillowtop comfort options.
- Lovell – The Sealy Lovell Collection features durable, encased coil for enhanced comfort and less motion transfer. It is available in plush, firm & plush euro pillowtop comfort levels.
Sealy Posturepedic Mattress General Features
All Sealy mattresses feature exclusive Posturepedic Technology to provide stable, all-over as well as reinforced support under the heaviest part of your body, where you need it most.
Sealy Posturepedic Residential Mattress Features
The traditional, innerspring response line collection responds well to your every movement and features exclusive Posturepedic Technology to offer an exceptional level of support for your best night’s sleep. The innerspring mattresses feature advanced precisely-engineered coil systems to promote proper alignment while delivering a “sleep-on-top” feeling.
The Memory Foam body-hugging line Mattresses use all types of foams, as well as the Posturepedic Technology, to deliver support and comfort tailored to your body. The combination of foam, memory foam and advanced gel foam delivers the cushioning support to the body-hugging feel. Denser foam is featured in exclusive Posturepedic Technology for reinforced support.
The Hybrid line of Sealy Mattresses combines innersprings with memory foam. It also features added targeted support of Posturepedic Technology while also giving you that “sleep-on-top” feeling and comfort you expect from innerspring.
Sealy Posturepedic Commercial Mattress Features
Each hospitality industry mattress is designed for durability with Premium foam and 10% higher density than retail. It features high-density, gel-infused foams, twice-tempered coils, extra foam in the center third to minimize body impressions and hospitality-grade foundation. It comes in Sealy Posturepedic encased titanium coil or PostureTech titanium alloy coil
These mattresses Comfort feature includes CoreSupport Center for targeted support, Premium Gel-infused foams to promote cool, restful sleep and Foam-encased edge to support sitting and sleeping. Its orthopedic design ensures extra support where guests need it most for a perfectly comfortable sleep experience, night after night.
These mattresses feature sturdy handles, no-skid foundation top, and antimicrobial, water-resistant fabric that make cleaning easy.
Sealy Hospitality Industry Sleep Systems V/s Sealy Regular Residential Mattresses
The main difference between these sleep systems is – the Hospitality industry beds are made to withstand more rigorous use. They undergo special testing to ensure that they will match to the demands of commercial applications. Their internal upholstery and covers comply with stricter fire-retardant code requirements for the Hospitality industry sleep systems.
Let’s further discuss what’s inside Sealy Posturepedic mattresses for residence as well as commercial applications.
More Information on Sealy Posturepedic Residential Mattresses
Sealy Posturepedic Residential Mattress Support System and Cover
Support – Each collection uses a combination of coils and foam to deliver exceptional support. Posturepedic Technology means denser memory foam in the middle area where the heaviest part of your body lies.
Cover – Their covers are designed with premium-quality fabrics, with some featuring special climate treatments for cooling comfort.
- ComfortLoft Cover with MoistureProtect is a mid-loft, soft knit fabric with durable spun yarns with the added protection of MoistureProtect technology, designed to draw moisture away from your body.
- SupremeLoft Cover with MoistureProtect and AllergenProtect is a high-loft, durable knit breathable fabric. Its MoistureProtect and AllergenProtect technique protects from common allergens like dust mites.
- Ultra-Stretch ComfortLoft Cover with MoistureProtect is a super-stretchable, mid-loft knit fabric with MoistureProtect to draw moisture away from your body while you sleep.
- Ultra-Stretch ComfortLoft Cover with Chill is a super-stretchable, mid-loft knit fabric cover with Chill, Cooling Technology for cool-to-the-touch comfort during the night.
Sealy Posturepedic Residential Mattress Construction and Materials
Top Layer – These beds includes only high quality, durable foams to create a top layer that responds and conforms to your body’s unique shape.
- SealyCushion Air Foam is cushioning foam created with peaks and valleys to allow extra airflow, as well as added softness for more comfort.
- SealyCool Gel Foam is cushioning foam with gel included for additional flexible, durable support.
- Sealy ComfortSense Foam is the latest innovation in gel memory foam, designed to respond to your body’s unique shape for more comfortable sleep at night.
- SealyChill Gel Memory Foam is conforming gel memory foam with advanced cool-to-the-touch Chill Cooling Technology for additional flexible and durable support.
Coil System – These beds come with the most advanced, precisely-engineered coil systems to promote proper alignment and support.
- Response Pro Encased Coil System is hourglass-shaped coils with the dual-stage design. They are encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
- Response Pro HD Encased Coil System is a densely packed system of hourglass-shape encased coils with a dual-stage design for extra support and reduced motion transfer.
Base – The base layer of these mattresses is made of high-quality foam to deliver the cushioning support you need.
- SealySupport Gel Foam is high quality firmer supportive foam with gel included for durability and flexibility.
Sealy Posturepedic Residential Mattress Edge System, Firmness and Size
Edge System – Around the side, Sealy mattresses Edge System gives you a better seating edge when you get out of bed.
- DuraFlex Edge System is high-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleep surface and improved durability.
- Reinforced Edge System provides durable support for sitting and extends the sleeping surface.
Firmness – Available in Plush, Cushion Firm, Firm or Ultra Firm feel options
Size – Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, Split Queen (Foundation), King, Split King and California King Sizes
More Information on Sealy Posturepedic Commercial Mattresses
Sealy Posturepedic Commercial Mattresses Material, Support, and Foundation
- Fabric – These beds use Woven Fabric (standard) / Prosense—Woven Antimicrobial or Water-resistant Fabric (optional) / Prolux—Knit Antimicrobial or Water-resistant Fabric (optional)
- Quilt/Surface – All beds except Sedley includes 2″ Super-soft Gel Poly Foam. The Sedley collection mattresses has 2″ Super-soft Gel Poly Foam on both sides
- CoreSupport Center- ½” Gel Visco Foam is at the core of all beds except Sedley collection which has ½” Gel Visco Foam on both sides
- Support System – All Commercial Mattresses have either 2½ ” High-performance Foam-encased Edge or 1/2″ Support Base Foam
- Foundation – All Sealy Posturepedic mattresses come with Hospitality-grade Foundation
- Foundation Measurements (height) – 5½”, 7″ or 9 inches high.
- Sizes – Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King
Sealy Posturepedic Commercial Mattresses Comfort Layers
Based on the firmness options, the comfort layer varies from bed to bed
- Sayer – 31/2″ Medium Gel Poly Foam or 21/2″ Firm Gel Poly Foam and 1″ Ultra-firm Gel Poly Foam or 2″ Medium Gel Poly Foam, Versare and 2″ Medium Gel Poly Foam
- Glennon – 4″ Medium Gel Poly Foam or 3″ Firm Gel Poly Foam and 1″ Ultra-firm Gel Poly Foam or 1 ½ “Soft Gel Poly Foam, Versare and 3″ Firm Gel Poly Foam
- Selwyn – 2″ Medium Gel Poly Foam and 3″ Firm Gel Poly Foam or 2″ Firm Gel Poly Foam and 3″ Ultra-firm Gel Poly Foam or 2″ Soft Gel Poly Foam, Versare, 2″ Medium Gel Poly Foam and 1″ Firm Gel Poly Foam
- Sedley -both sides of mattress has 1″ Medium Gel Poly Foam or 1″ Ultra-firm Gel Poly Foam or 1″ Medium Gel Poly Foam, Versare and 1″ Firm Gel Poly Foam
- Lovell – 2″ Medium Gel Poly Foam or 1″ Ultra-firm Gel Poly Foam and 1″ Firm Gel Poly Foam or 2″ Soft Gel Poly Foam, Versare and 1″ Medium Gel Poly Foam
Sealy Posturepedic Commercial Mattresses Innerspring Coil Counts and Height
Innerspring Coil Counts for –
- Glennon – PostureTech Titanium Alloy Coil with Coil Density: 594
- Sayer, Selwyn and Sedley – PostureTech Titanium Alloy Coil with Coil Density: 696 and Coil Count: 594
- Lovell – Sealy Posturepedic Encased Titanium Coil with Coil Density: 825
Mattress Height –
- Sayer – 12 ½” or 13”
- Glennon – 13″ or 14”
- Selwyn – 14”
- Sedley – 13″ or 15”
- Lovell -12½” or 13½”
Where To Buy A Sealy Posturepedic Mattress?
You can buy Sealy Posturepedic Mattresses Online as well as in stores. Sealy mattresses are available through retailer’s websites only. If you wish to purchase them online then visit us-mattress.com, Amazon, Sears, and other retail affiliates for the best deal. Alternatively, you can visit a store nearest your location, try Sealy bed on your own and then make a purchase decision. You can Buy Cocoon by Sealy online only. This bed-in-a-box is available exclusively online through its retail affiliates.
You can buy Sealy Posturepedic Hospitality Mattresses Online only. Miles While You Sleep is an authorized distributor of Sealy and through their website mileswhileyousleep.com you can purchase and enjoy the hotel beds in the comfort of your home. These beds are not available in retail stores, and unlike retail beds, these are manufactured to meet very stringent commercial grade performance guidelines.
Sealy Posturepedic Mattress On Sale, Coupon Codes, and Discounts
Sealy Posturepedic Bed Sale and Sealy Posturepedic Coupon codes are available time to time. Visit retailmenot.com, groupon.com, goodsearch.com and much more for best discounts and coupon codes. Also, retailers like US mattress, Havertys, Kohl’s and more offers discounts on select Sealy Posturepedic models.
Currently, you can use coupon code SEALY10 at checkout to save 10% off sitewide on Sealy beddings or get $100 Off on Cocoon By Sealy Mattress, use code FRANKLIN. Cocoon is a Sealy’s bed with a box mattress, exclusively available online.
Additionally, selected Sealy Mattress On Sale is available at US mattress, Kohl’s, Hayneedle and more. Avail the benefit of sale at US mattress – Extra 15% off select models during Sealy Posturepedic Sale or visit Kohl’s for 50% Off select Sealy and Sealy Posturepedic or Get 10% Off on Select Mattresses by Sealy, copy and paste code MATTRESS10 at hayneedle.com and many more options.
Sealy Posturepedic Warranty
Most Sealy Posturepedic Mattress Warranty comes with a 10-year limited warranty. However, if you are making an in-store purchase, inquire about warranty details. Also, make a note that any Sealy mattress bought from mileswhileyousleep.com has the same warranty as Sealy products sold in stores.
Sealy Posturepedic Mattress Customer Reviews
You will find a mixed opinion about the Sealy Posturepedic Mattress Reviews. Some people say Sealy offers very comfortable, well-made, moderately weighing and affordable beds. While some say Price of a Sealy Posturepedic Mattress is much overpriced compared to durability. Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Reviews from users are – very comfortable mattress offering the perfect amount of support but the firm is actually a little softer which some people like while some dislikes. Some users comment includes that the mattress is advertised as firm, but is actually soft and unsupportive, making them wake up with back pain and soreness. Some Sealy Posturepedic Mattress testimonials are –
- CB bought a Sealy Posturepedic queen size mattress hybrid with cushion firm. He is sleeping in this bed for a few months now and is simply wonderful. The support and comfort are amazing. Plus, the delivery to doorstep is convenient and set up is easy.
- Hortencia’s Sealy Posturepedic Queen Plush Response had a strong chemical odor. She says to allow it to air out for a few days and the smell will dissipate. she further says, this model is advertised as Soft but it is pretty firm. she tried returning but was not able to do so.
- Justin bought a brand new Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Cushion Firm Queen Size bed and box spring that lasted only for a year. Highly disappointed, he says to never ever buy Sealy again.
Sealy Posturepedic Commercial Mattress Testimonials
Some of the guests appreciated the Mattresses from Sealy in following words –
- Jim says from the very first moment he laid down, he could feel it like a ‘Goldilocks’ bed. It had the right combination of plush and firmness. The edges are very supportive and firm enough to sit, yet extremely comfortable. He literally had one of the best night sleeps in years.
- Robin says he stayed in a hotel with very spacious and beautifully furnished room but the best and most astonishing part of the stay was the comfort of the beds. In just three nights stay, they were convinced to have these mattresses in their home.
- Kathy and her husband had the best sleep ever on Sealy Posturepedic. The first night they thought it was a fluke, but the second night was just as comfortable. So they stayed an extra unplanned night in the hotel for the most restful and painless sleep.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of support/ frameworks best for Sealy Mattresses?
Sealy mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid surface, non-spring foundation or adjustable bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of Sealy mattress as well as the sleeper/s.
What are the dimensions of Sealy Mattresses?
The below mentioned are standard finished product sizes. However, the actual size may vary by model, usually within a range of ± ½ inch to 1 inch.
- Cal King: 84″ x 72″
- King: 80″ x 76″
- Queen: 80″ x 60″
- Full: 75″ x 54″
- Twin XL: 80″ x 38″
- Twin: 75″ x 38”
Does mileswhileyousleep.com carry the same Sealy beds that are available in stores?
No. These beds are the models produced specifically for the Hospitality industry by Sealy. That means these beds meet the rigorous standards luxury hotels set for their guests and they also meet their strict performance standards. Customers can buy Sealy Hospitality Industry Mattress with confidence that will last for years.
How do I contact Sealy?
Contact them via Call at 1-800-MY-SEALY or 1-800-697-3259 or Email at ConsumerSupport@sealy.com.
Sealy Posturepedic mattresses are built to deliver superior sleeping posture and back support. Sealy is in business for years and today it is well-known and trusted brand for both hospitality industry and residential application beds. With its wide range of Sealy Posturepedic models, you can definitely find the one best fit for you. Plus, you can easily try them out in-stores or buy online for more savings. Durability issues and price are some downsides to Sealy beds but the occasional sale and coupon codes can help you book the best deal. Visit mileswhileyousleep.com and bring home the Sealy’s finest hotel collection bed at home.